Vanco's Evolution HDMI® and VGA Extender over Single Cat5e/Cat6 Cable
Part Number: EVEXVGAHD
Vanco's new balun is the perfect solution to a common problem that occurs in conference rooms, classrooms, and presentation areas - it allows you to connect either VGA or HDMI to the transmitter and the receiver can automatically detect and convert the signal to whichever output you are using. Meaning, for example, you can plug in a VGA laptop on the receiver and an HDMI TV to the transmitter and the balun will automatically determine what is connected and display the image without pressing any buttons. The balun will also work straight through with VGA or HDMI on both sides.
- Allows HDMI or VGA with Audio + bi-direction IR and POE to be transmitted up to 164 ft/50m over a single Cat5e/Cat6 Cable
- Features Power over Ethernet (PoE) Technology which transmits power over Cat5e/Cat6, allowing the transmitter and receiver to be powered off of a single power supply
- Transmitter can automatically select HDMI or VGA as main live video input, and the receiver supports output video by both HDMI and VGA port at the same time
- Transmission Range: 164ft/50m at 1080p 3D or 1920x1200 60fps, 270ft/80m at 1080i/720p
- HDMI port supports Dolby True HD, DTS-master, etc.
- HDMI port supports 3D signals (all 7 formats), such as Frame Packing, Side-by-Side, Top-to-Bottom, etc.
- Supports EDID call back as well as manual EDID management
- Supports CEC pass through
- Bi-directional Wide Band IR (20-60KHz)
- Priority to VGA input and dual VGA/HDMI output
- Analog stereo audio extender input and output
- HDCP 2.0 compatible
- Compatible DVI 1.0
- Supports cascade to enhance extending distance
- Dimensions: 3.7” W x .8” H x 3.5” D